Where do I look for opportunities for future marine biologists?

7

I want to be one and my networking skills need some work. #marine-biology #networking

7

Alyssa’s Answer

1

Look for public events at aquariums or zoos, and talk with the speakers or other professionals who attend! Often times, this is a great way to meet people in the field. Also look for volunteer opportunities related to your field of interest. Good luck!

1

Marco’s Answer

0

Find a university with a Marine Biologist program, preferably somewhere you are willing to move to. Look at their admission requirements and work towards fulfilling them. Hope this helps.

0

Tobias’s Answer

0
PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE! great place to start is here. But, find events, schools, universities that do outreach and attend the events. Can also email people directly who are doing things you find interesting.; if they have the time they will respond, if not they won't so not harm done.
0