How many years do I need to go to college to be a medical assistant?

3

I go to Madison Park HS in Boston and have chosen the medical assistant vocation because I like to help people and I want to make money. #college #medicine #medical-assisting #medical-assistant

3

Angela’s Answer

1

Specialty colleges are probably best for this type of career. Search online for "medical assistant" in your area and there are probably several 2 year colleges. I was interested in that and Kaplan University had a good curriculum.

thank you Angela Jandira B. Translate
1

Susan’s Answer

1

Depending on the type of degree you are looking you may be able to do this at a community college or speciality college and would take approximately 2 yrs of full time enrollment to complete.

thank you Susan Jandira B. Translate
1

Estelle’s Answer

0
Many community colleges provide medical assistant training in less than 2 years. You will need to also sit for a certification exam. Medical assistants are in great demand. If you enjoy your job, you can always further your education and earning potential by going back to get a nursing degree. Good luck!
0