what's the best part about being a medical assistant

1

Hi I want to work in the Healthcare field and I'm trying to decide which field would be the best for me. I think medical assistant is interesting but I also like nursing ,so I'm trying to figure out what's the best part about being a medical assistant ? #medical-assistant #hospital #medicine #healthcare

1

Katlin’s Answer

0
Medical Assistant duties vary depending on the practice/specialty you are in. You will learn many things on your journey as a MA! It is a very rewarding job and you are always on your toes handling different things. You are the first person a patient interacts with at a medical pratice. You ask the important initial questions, check vitals and conduct various tests that any specialty office would allow you to perform. If you are unsure about wanting to work in the health field MA is a great place to start. There are many schools now that offer MA to RN courses also, so if you really love being a MA and think you want to continue your education it is very easy to do so, and you get to test out of certain classes to get you to you RN more quickly than a student just starting off.
thank you for the answer this helped me alot Larissa H.
0