2 answers
Asked
425 views
What is the networking and connection building experience for a freshman logistics student at Texas State University, and how did your relationships with the professors lead to opportunities within the program?
As an incoming freshman at Texas State University, I’m excited to study logistics, begin building connections with others, and hope to gain a clearer understanding of what that experience will be like.
Login to comment
2 answers
Updated
Gail’s Answer
Hi there! Even if you're not in logistics, networking in this field is similar to other areas. Try using LinkedIn to find people working in logistics or at companies that hire in this field and reach out to them. Your school's career center might also offer career fairs or other events where you can meet professionals. Don't forget, your professors can be a great resource too!
Updated
Nidhi’s Answer
I am not currently a student at Texas State University, but if I were a freshman logistics student, I would focus on building relationships with my professors, classmates, and other students. I would participate in class, ask questions, and attend networking events. I would also connect with professors to learn about internships, career opportunities, and ways to gain experience in the logistics field.