what is the salary of a engineer

cause I need a good pay if I want to be an engineer #engineer

3

Wilfred’s Answer

The salary can (should!) be good, but there is no way you can determine an exact salary because it depends on many factors. Fact is that first and foremost you should focus on what you like to do and hopefully this is something you are good at. If you are not a good, motivated and dedicated engineer you'll end up being unhappy and possibly without a job, so then the prospect of a good salary is meaningless.

0

Joan’s Answer

This depends a lot on which engineering you do, which field you do that work in, and where in US.

Entry level engineering jobs probably pay at least $60k/year, but you might get paid a little more in different parts of the country (because it's more expensive to live there), or a lot more because of competition (they're worried someone might try to hire you away). Some entry level jobs might pay over $90k.

0

Chemical engineers can start at $99k in the Houston area.

thank you I was wondering the same question Christian T.

0