Will professors in college help me in finding a job that is most suited to what I'm studying and interested in?

4
4

Rajiv’s Answer

0
My experience is that even though colleges have their own placement cell, networking through professors and have their seal of endorsement via reference is the best bet to get your dream job. Networking works best when you have a genuine interesting your prospective job areas and not because you just want a job out of them.

Rajiv recommends the following next steps:

• Try and expand your network in not just similar fields but related and opposite fields as well you never know when an opportunity might show up
0

Priya’s Answer

0
Generally most colleges provide job placement assistance. It is up to you how you utilize the opportunity given to you. Try making the most of the placement assistance provided by the college. You can take help from your professors as well.
0

Rene’s Answer

0

Most colleges and universities have job placement programs. The best way for you to find out about this is simply by asking as you are doing school visits if it's not part of the presentation as you go on those visits. This will allow you to choose a school that you feel most comfortable with and feel like will help you reach your goals.

0