1 answer

what type of degree do i need?

Asked Viewed 513 times

what degree do I need do I need to get high school degree and college master? #engineer

1 answer

Christopher’s Answer


Hello Ralph

That depends on what career you are looking into working in. A high school diploma or GED is needed before getting a college degree or bachelors degree.