What college should I go to, to be a pharmacist?

Asked Haslet, Texas

I am asking because I want to be one and I've been doing research and don't know which one is best. #doctor #medicine #people

Daniela’s Answer

Updated State of Goiás, State of Goiás, Brazil

Hi Chloe,

List of Ten Leading Pharmacy Schools:

• Ohio State University Professional experience program in Pharmacy Columbus, Ohio

• Purdue University Graduate Certificate Program in Regulatory and Quality Compliance West Lafayette, Indiana

• University of Arizona Features the History of Pharmacy Museum Tucson, Arizona

• University of California – San Francisco UCSF received the most amount of National Institutes of Health Research funding compared to other pharmacy schools in the United States San Francisco, California

• University of Illinois – Chicago The College of Pharmacy’s extensive international research collaborations Chicago, Illinois

• University of Iowa The Professional Outreach and Development Societies (PODS) for pharmacy student education and networking opportunities Iowa City, Iowa

• University of Kentucky Has the most students who pass the National Pharmacy Licensing Exam on the first try Lexington, Kentucky

• University of Michigan The Vahlteich Medicinal Chemistry Core facility Ann Arbor, Michigan

• University of North Carolina The dual Pharm.D./Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program offered Chapel Hill, North Carolina

• University of Southern California The pharmacy school offers the dual Pharm.D. and gerontology master program Los Angeles, California

In: http://educationcareerarticles.com/education-articles/higher-education-articles/top-ten-pharmacy-schools-in-the-united-states/

Have a good choice!!

Ok Thank You so much