1 answer
Asked
104 views
How do you do a Graphic Designer job?
That is something I want to do when I am older.
Login to comment
1 answer
Velma Schwien
Freelance Educational Psychologist/Writer/Editor/Proofreader
20
Answers
Chicago, Illinois
Updated
Velma’s Answer
Hi Meg,
To get a job in graphic design, you first need to get an education in graphic design. You can earn an associate degree in applied science in graphic design through many community colleges, and a bachelor's degree can further your education in the field and help you build the core design skills you need. You'll also need to master industry-standard software, build a strong portfolio, and actively apply for entry-level positions or freelance positions. I hope this is helpful.
Best Regards,
V Schwien M.S.
To get a job in graphic design, you first need to get an education in graphic design. You can earn an associate degree in applied science in graphic design through many community colleges, and a bachelor's degree can further your education in the field and help you build the core design skills you need. You'll also need to master industry-standard software, build a strong portfolio, and actively apply for entry-level positions or freelance positions. I hope this is helpful.
Best Regards,
V Schwien M.S.