I am on H4 and looking for nonprofitable jobs to make myself occupies

2

I have completed my Masters in #computer science and had also worked in HCL as team lead. But as my wife got an opportunity in the US I had to move to us on H4. Now as I cannot work here I am alone at home. Hence wanted to work for an NPO or NGO so I can keep myself occupied. I am more intrested in #technologies, #wildlife, and # Photography.

2

Mohammed Noorulla’s Answer

0

Follow your wildlife photography passion around you and post on social media. let the world know your talent.

0

Monica’s Answer

0

Hey Shriharsh. Congratulations on getting here. I suggest you double check visa rules to ensure you can work on an H4 even if it is a non-profit as often it might be interpreted as a job/work (check this site: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/all-visa-categories.html). I would look to transfer to another visa status, potentially L/K).

0