Alejandro B.’s Avatar

Alejandro B.





what college did you go to for foreign languages teaching

for the wondering on which #foreign-languages #teaching #professor which college would be best to enroll for the sake of advancement to become a foreign languages professor.

Ask a new question Answer this question

1 answer

My wife teaches English as a Second Language at a community college. She attended community college initially and then transferred to San Diego State University to complete her 4 year degree.

Think about your financial situation and where you can afford to go to college. The least expensive path is what my wife did.

Look at colleges you are intrested in and see if they have a program for teaching. Think about where you want to go to college. You will also need to get a teaching credential. Different states have different requirements so research what your state requires.

This professional recommends the following next steps:

Last updated Nov 27 at 10:00 PM
Ask a question