How do I know if my choices are the right ones.

Aman’s Answer

You dont, You have to trust and sometimes take a leap of faith.

Alex’s Answer

I like Jeff Besos's framework of separating reversible and irreversible choices. Most of career decisions are actually reversible, and for a lot of them, going and trying is the best way of figuring out whether the decision was right.

To learn faster, remember that you can fix things. Don't be afraid to admit when you don't like something in your life. In long term, it's better to learn from mistakes and fix things than to imagine that you can figure out everything right from the start.

shweta’s Answer

A person is made by the choices he makes in life .It's not important that choices you make are going to be the right one , but it's important that you take responsibility for the choices you make .Choices for your life should be made by you and that's what is important .It's not necessary that every decision or choice you make would be the correct one but you should be prepared to move forward even after some of the chosen were wrong one .

Patricia’s Answer

Hello Francisco,

The only way to know that is testing, you will know that you was rich if you are enjoying what are you doing. Also you can discuss with persons working on the field that you choose, most of the times not all the learned on the schools is applied on the jobs.

Amy’s Answer

Hi Francisco, my answer to this one is you will never know if the choice is right if you don’t try it! of course you will make mistakes, but who doesn’t? I will advise you not to be afraid of making mistakes, this is what life is about!