What is a typical day like in your job from start to end?

3
3

Madilynn Mae’s Answer

0

Hi Jared,

I'm a first year tax associate and my days can look very different and at the same time feel very similar. I'd say most days going into the office around 8am I have an idea of things I need to get done that day. However, once I get to the office it can often turn into a different story where clients come up that may need something done quickly. In those cases I press pause on what I was planning to do, address the new problem. When that problem is reconciled I go back to what I had been doing. And, that is most of my day until I try to leave around 6pm (depending on how busy work is). I will add I love when I get to finish something, so those are always highlights during my days/weeks. I've learned a lot of what I do is balancing when to do things and asking what the priority is. It takes a lot of getting used to, but it helps when there are multiple things on your plate. Hope this helps!

0

Mary’s Answer

0

It's super amazing my student make my day every step of the day I know it can be hectic but still worth it.

0