what made you want the job you have?

Asked El Paso, Texas

did you just look at the wage or did you just want that job for another reasons #college

Justin’s Answer

Updated Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I pursued a job in public accounting because of the travelling opportunities, global reach exposure, and the well-rounded work experience opportunities such as internal, external, and IT auditing. Further, because of PwC's digital upskilling initiatives, I was able to groom my technical skills in data software.

Paul’s Answer

Updated New York, New York

I kind of fell into compliance because sometimes you start off in one area and then wind up in another. For me, I've always been in financial services but I started out in customer service by processing paperwork and then later answering the 800 number from investors saving for their retirement. After doing that for many years I switched over to compliance because I wanted a change. Wage was a factor, and it still is, but it wasn't the only thing that had an impact on my decision.

Julia’s Answer

Updated Tampa, Florida

I wanted to make a lot of money. That is the honest truth.