You are asking a very important question about your desirable career. Although, I am not aware of the electrical engineering field; however, I am willing to help you obtain the information that you want to know. I came across a website that list the tools needed for electrical engineering. According to the website, https://www.ecmag.com/section/your-business/tools-most-used-electricians; the following tools needed are listed below:
- Screwdrivers and nut drivers
- Wire strippers
- Fishing tools
- Measuring devices
- Labeling machines
- Power drills and drivers, hammer/drills
- Power saws
- Non-contact voltage tester
- Torpedo Level
- Allen wrench set
- Utility knife
- Voltmeter or Multimeter
- Wire Crimpers
- Rotary tools
There maybe additional tools but these are the main list of tools that are needed in the field of electrical engineering. I hope this answers your question.
Nija recommends the following next steps:
- Conduct research on the required tools.
- You can find out from electrical engineers on what tools that are being used on the job.
- Obtain books about electrical engineering from a library.