What is the career option for my son after getting 70% in 10th CBSC in computer line?

1

My son got 70% in 10th CBSC and want to get degree in computer line. We are belonging to Baroda city in Gujarat. He is much interested in hacking side as a possitive and creative way, also want to learn and experiment new things in computers. He is very excited to make career in computer line and get job in a world famous company like google. His dream is big and want to make true by choosing right career and hard working. . He wants to do 11th science first and our opinion for Diploma in IT. So, please advise that he should do 11th science or any Diploma and then Degree. We are too much confuse to choose his line after 10th CBSC. #career-options

Dear Kalpshah: Our community is currently very well prepared to give career advice for high school students in the United States, but to be honest we don't have as many seasoned professionals in India. It's clear that your son has great ambitions and may be very talented. I would suggest you contact the school your son is attending to speak with their career services office (if one is available) to inquire about what companies are looking for when they come on campus to recruit, and which companies come on campus. If you find the answer, I would encourage you to share it here for the benefit of other parents like yourself who may come across these issues in future years. Sorry we can't be more helpful, but I wanted to let you know sooner than later. CareerVillage
1

Varun’s Answer

1

He should try to focus on doing the Computer Science CBSE stream in 11th and 12th. Also, he should then focus on going to a goo university to study Computer Science (not IT or computer engineering), and his dream can come true in that way.

1