Which seasons of the year are the toughest at your job?

2

I know this job can be grueling no matter what I just wanted to know what can be the most grueling parts about it. Just for some more insight #career-counseling

2

Katya’s Answer

0
Hi Zoe, in retail, the toughest season are always the winter holidays and the some parts of the summer because the traffic slows down and we still have our quarterly goals that we must achieve.

But, from my teanure experience, I believe in quality preparation. When you prepare from the beginning of the year, we break down the goals by month, by weeks , and by days. We take into consideration the slow traffic, the holidays, the weather, ets and we execute on daily commitments with quality.

For example, when the first two quarters have finished- we already overachieved our plan because we executed on our company behaviors with quality and not quantity. What I mean by it- having a quality conversation does build trust and future follow ups- so taking time and delivering as you would to your family member-does take you one step ahead.

After years of experience, it’s never the slow season of the year -it’s always been the lack of preparation, not having a team that executes consistently, and not adjusting your plan-those and many other factors could potentially slow down the performance.

Best
0

Arjun’s Answer

0

Second year..when you are not new..responsibilities start coming..this is the year where you have to grow your self as well as you have to learn and perform also..

0