how do you get through school or college with a baby

2

I'm in 10th grade #highschool

2

Cleo’s Answer

2

Hi Leyla, the first thing you should do is not give up on yourself. Take it one day at a time. Then, find the resources that are available to you. Is there youth centres or planned parenthood in your area? Some family or friends who could help you once the pregnancy is over? Whatever the answer is, do not panic and trust yourself.

2

Leigh’s Answer

0

Hi - I agree with Cleo's advice on seeking out available resources to help you with the dual responsibility of parenting and getting your education. I bet you'd be surprised at what's available. Additionally, know that as hard as it will be to manage both, both responsibilities are extremely important and after the few years it will take you to graduate high school and consider further education, you'll be proud of your accomplishments as they will set you up for the rest of your life!

0