5

what can I do here?

I drawing and sew #creative

5

0

Victor’s Answer

Depending on your creativity you can certainly mix the two. If you know or learn how to make stencils for dolls/ stuffed animals you can create your own brand. A little imagination plus fabric add those together equals lots of potential. Good look and I hope that helped.
0
0

Ed’s Answer

A lot! Ask questions, answer, comment, learn something new
0
0

Judith’s Answer

Drawing your own designs and then sewing them could be an option. You could market your work at craft fairs and online as a beginning. It is important to believe that your product is well made as well as unique and beautiful. You may choose one product type such as outerwear and sew it in a variety of sizes and fabrics. You could also feature accessories with your product line at a lower price point to enhance sales.
0
0

Veronica’s Answer

You combine those two skills and go into fashion design.
Thank you comment icon Hi Veronica! Could you go into more detail about how those two skills can help the student in the field of fashion design? Alexandra Carpenter, Admin
0