What advice do you have for me on becoming a pharmacy tech ? I'm currently a student at job corps and what to know more about it.

4

Jaymin’s Answer

You should check with your state pharmacy board as to what is the requirement for your state to become a Pharm Tech. Also, it might be worthwhile to talk to a Pharmacy technician for what the job involves.

0

Jaymin’s Answer

0

Wendy’s Answer

I suggest checking your state and national certification requirements. Also, if there is a particular pharmacy you would like to work at, ask their employees which certification is required. In Virginia, some places require state and some prefer national. Check with local community colleges as well, they sometimes offer a fast track, prep like program for this.

Wendy recommends the following next steps:

Check state requirements
Saved!
Look into national certification
Saved!
Check with local community colleges
Saved!
Ask employees at a pharmacy you might want to apply for work at
Saved!

0