Is there any military options here ?

What’s your interest in the military? What type of job would you like to do? Garland Lucas

7

Alan’s Answer

There are a lot of military options depending on what your goals are and what your experience is.
0

Alan’s Answer

0

Dennis’s Answer

I served in the United States Marine Corps - 1981-85 immediately after HS graduation. It became the foundation of my career that I have today. 39 years ago, my main occupational specialty was communications. It was the spring board to what skill set I have today and the various positions, I have held . Communications, leadership roles, and now financial pricing and contract positions, would not be possible if I didn't have the basic foundation from the military. The military has expanded from nearly the four decades that has past since I wear the uniform, so I suggest you to look at all the options they offer in every branch and every occupation. Look into something you think you can excel in and use that to create a solid foundation for your career.

Dennis recommends the following next steps:

Set your goals, what type of occupation will suit me and provide me the best path for success.
Talk in depth to your recruiter of choice.
Testing is key, higher score, more doors open.
Take advantage of the GI Bills for continued education advancement.
0

Christian’s Answer

On here? I think that's what has individuals confused on what you question is. I am active duty Air Force (Enlisted) and might be able to answer some specific questions.

Christian recommends the following next steps:

Talk to a military recruiter
Research basic info online
Be more specific on questions on here.
0

Wykina’s Answer

The military is great route to take. I did 15 years in the Army. I will encourage you to research each branch then think about a career path you want to take in that branch. Then practice the ASVAB test. The better the score the more job opportunities.
0

Tosha’s Answer

I'm not quit sure what you are asking. However I can advice that the military has alot of amazing career options available. The one thing to remember is the better you score on the test the more job opportunities that will open up for you.
0