Riley recommends the following next steps:
You can go to you tube to see a vocal demonstration of lip rolling. Look up Brett Manning vocal range demo. He’s able to do that, because he is a lip roller!
I was a student of lip rolling, for five years. The first time I did a lip roll and then sang, it brought tears to my eyes. As it does, for several people.
David recommends the following next steps:
Jemima A.’s Answer
1. Exposing your self to songs/music videos.
2. Using your internet to download paper, script and the songs. Learn thm
3. Training your vocal cords by singing every day. You can also get a tutor
4. Eating diets and fruits that will open your voice box in the body e.g banana
5. Listen, listen, listen. Sing, sing , sing regularly