Is there any other courses which I can do with bsc nursing so I can get better opportunity to seek my goal?

I had done bsc nursing I just want to mushroom my education to get it more valuable #director #community#health# july 29

1

Janice’s Answer

Hi Inderjeet-
Congratulations on your bachelor's degree in nursing! I have been a nurse for over 30 years and have worked many roles. Consider additional courses in education or administration (leadership). This preparation could assist you for a role in that speciality. Additionally, clinically you may desire to attend graduate school to become a nurse practitioner or clinical nurse specialist. Obtaining certification in a specialty is also a career choice to gain more skills and professional status. Good luck!

Thank you Can you please advice me more about it ? As a male nurse practitioner which study will be most imperative for me Inderjeet Singh

Except leadership and administration Please guide me more about it ? I want to enhance my education to seek better job in our field. Inderjeet Singh

0