What's your opinion on proposed post secondary education model of alberta ? #July20

pursuing my masters in information security and also I am the current vice president external for Concordia GSA #advocacy

Hi Naga, can you give some more information around what the proposed model is? Giving context might help professionals answer your question Gurpreet Lally

1

Naga, I’m answering this, because I believe you deserve an answer. And I didn’t want this question to go unanswered. I read the model and since I didn’t grow up in Alberta, I don’t know the full extent of it like you do.

I pick up on things intuitively. And what I can see, is that it’s really not important what my opinion is. But rather yours. Write down on paper, what your opinion is, of this. And at the end, if you still don’t feel some relief, write it down again. When you are done, pour water over it and tear it up.

0