What research topics for psychology majors are practical yet interesting? #JULY20#PsychMajor#Bachelors#Masters#PrivatePractice

Hi everyone, my name is Lashea and I am an aspiring family counselor/theraphist! This past year I decided to take a leap of faith and change my major to psychology , lets just say that my journey has gotten a bit more interesting. I love exploring the minds of others, as well as listening to peoples stories, which is two of my many reasons for switching my major. Thank you for allowing me to share, sending each of you blessings on your journey!#BeBold#DareToBeDifferent#BeYou #college-major

1

Michelle’s Answer

I have a limited background in behavioral science, but it has helped me immensely as an Engineering Coordinator. Anything you can learn to help change people's behavior, guide them or inspire them to do better or change will be interesting and applicable to work life.

I would say areas of employee motivation, industrial hygiene (not like washing your hands hygiene), and learning how different age groups and how age and backgrounds influence our behaviors and communication would be really useful, as well as conflict management.

0

Michelle’s Answer

0