Crystal M.’s Answer
when you will or won't feel like you have time. Question you want to ask yourself
Do you want to be a nurse if your asking that question.
1. Depends time you value. Do you like to party become distracted too easily?
2. What do you know what the profession
demands. Other co-workers calling in sick and / or have emergencies / weather issues and you have to stay.
3. One recomendation adjust your thinking about not how much time to take off to go out side. But for what are you taking the time from?
4. Before studies no, during after one hour sitting get up stretch legs like riding in a car. You'll find your energy lasting longer and it will keep blood flow to legs.
5. Treat school like a job you are there to learn. Same with studying cut it in half.
Suggest depending on your subject matter easy / difficult to understand.
Hard subjects every 4 hours study take a 15 min out side breaks will help clear mind or thought perceptions. Then go back to work. Easy subjects that's up to you. But all I know from my midnight studies and having to also work a 8 hour job I couldn't think about the luxury of just going outside unless I was driving to school from work. I hope this helps, may you have a prosperous life in the name of Jesus