Emilie S.

76

2

What area in Texas is the most receptive to new business?

I am a senior in high school and I am about to go to college and get my degree in entrepreneurial studies. I plan to open my own business after I graduate from college. I know there are many requirements when starting a business and location is an important one. I plan on staying in Texas, but want to almost guarantee top sales. #entrepreneurship #accountant #business-idea

chat-bubble-icon1 answer

I am a bit biased, but I would say Austin. Austin is very friendly towards both tech firms as well as small businesses. There is a population boom in the city and most residents value helping small businesses over big chains which is why some of the very up and coming establishments were founded here: Whole foods, Pluckers, Alamo Drafthouse, etc. Only issue you may have is with rent, property prices and rental rates increase much faster than some of the more saturated cities like Houston and Dallas.

Last updated Nov 30 '17 at 13:21

1 comment

Schools Add a schools