When you want to become a district attorney will you have to travel? are your living locations limited? How many hours do you work? are you able to work from home?

3

I am asking these questions because I am doing a choosing a career project and have some questions #lawyer #district-attorney #district #law #law-practice

3

R’s Answer

0
Great questions.

You will not have to travel, generally. You just need to come to work at the office you're hired in. In a bigger jurisdiction, you may be assigned to a satellite office that requires you to commute a bit.

Prosecution is pretty heavy in terms of caseload, however it gets a little better after a few years. I work about 50-60 hours a week.

I have the option to prepare cases from home, but generally, you should be putting in office time. Also, all your investigatory tools are in the office as well!
0

Brandon M.’s Answer

0
Hello,

No, you will not have a travel working as a location prosecutor. You are only limited to where you want to work and where you are licensed. I work 50-60 hours per week and I am able to work at home and prepare for cases but when I have court I have to be there.
0