is nursing fun now like 2020-2021 year

Im high school student at mcneil high school and i want to be a nurse after school and i'm also im in 11th grade the college i want to go to texas A&M in corpus christi #high-school-students #student

3

Vikram’s Answer

Hi Abby,

Nursing is a great career if you choose to serve people. In my opinion nursing is the only job which takes care of people irrespectice of race, creed, origin, ethnicity etc.. More than fun it's very satisfying to help the needy as well serve people who are wealth who need attention. So basically this service can be done in many ways and can satisfy your urge to serve people and also be fun. Thanks vikram

0

Raquel’s Answer

Nursing is a challenging but rewarding career. You get to help people through the worst times of their lives. Nursing certainly looks different this year and for the immediate future, but that doesn’t make it not enjoyable. Nursing can be fun, exciting, and rewarding but it can also be hard, frustrating, and sad. There are good moments and bad moments, its part of taking care of people while they are sick. As far as COVID goes, all healthcare workers are affected, but some more than others depending on your specific job and location.

0

Jami’s Answer

I think being a nurse right now, in a pandemic, is challenging and rewarding. There are always challenges but as nurse you can help people when they are at their lowest and make a difference in their lives. I am a nurse and I don't always care for COVID patients but caring for other sick patients and putting their minds at ease is rewarding.

0