What kind of jobs can working in the lab? (any kind of the lab)

1

I am looking for a job that suits me. #doctor #scientist #pharmacists #researcher

1

Julie’s Answer

0
There are numerous opportunities to work in a lab. You can have that as your primary focus such as a medical technologist. They analyze blood, urine, or tissue samples directly. Another job would be working in a research lab studying whatever you enjoy: cancer research, medical research, research on chemicals or drugs. The field is wide open. I have done cancer research, worked with doctors and pharmacists trying to find new ways to treat cancer, and now I am in a military facility that has a lot of research going on: pain, how IEDs affect the body, treatment of burns,etc
0

Wael’s Answer

0

You really have huge amount of choices. I think you need to see what else you are good at and go from there. Take several online career tests and research the results. Let us discuss it afterwards and I am sure we could find you a lab job.

0