The steps needed to procure a job include the following:
1. Search online or ask your counselor in school where you can find a job that specifically relates to what you want to do.
2. After you have found a job, you will need to apply to it by completing an employment application. When completing the application, make sure that your answers are correctly spelled and that you have answered all questions honestly and completely. You want to demonstrate to the prospective employer that you are professional and ethical.
3. Develop a resume that elicits your education, experience and skills. This will assist the employer in determining whether you are a good fit for their firm.
4. Ask 2 individuals with experience to write a reference letter for you, recommending you for the job and why.
5. Go to interviews to gain experience on the kinds of questions you will be asked.
Hope this helps and best wishes.
I would say an important step is making sure your resume is up to date. You want it to highlight any skills you have that will be essential for the type of job you are applying for. Make sure your resume is tailored to the position you are applying for. Also work on interviewing. If you are going to school check to see if they offer anything that will help with resume writing or interviewing. You can also search online for interviewing/resume tips or videos.
Good luck :^)