Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. #help #life #physical therapy #psychology #therapist

2

Tiffany’s Answer

Your reason for pursuing the field is wonderful! You may want to expose yourself to which populations PT would work with? Do you prefer working with children or healing those with an injury? Getting experience being around those populations may help you gain a greater experience and understanding of the type of PT you feel most passionate about.

0

Chloe’s Answer

That's great you are thinking about applying to PT programs for college! A few great jobs you can have while finishing high school that will give you exposure to different populations and practice settings and also looks great on college applications. You can volunteer with a clinic or hospital, you can become a rehab aide, or even become a nursing aide. Those jobs will put you in a great place. Goodluck!

0