What can help you apply the resources you have to strive for success?

I have the information and support I need to succeed, but I'm having trouble applying it successfully. #engineering

4

bridget’s Answer

Hi Shedrick: I agree...so much information!!!

Keep it simple. That you want to strive better means to me that you seek to improve something about yourself.

Write down two or three goals of yours on a piece of paper.

Put that piece of paper on your bathroom mirror. It will remind you of that which you seek. The more you "see" and think about those goals, the more likely you are to achieve them.

I wish you the best.

1

Steve’s Answer

I like Stephen Covey's 7 habits of highly effective people. One of these habits is "begin with the end in mind". So to your question, you will strive better if you know what you are trying to achieve/what your end goal is. In terms of information to help, you need to strike the right balance between having some insight and making a decision - don't wait too long for as much information as possible!

1