A career path is made up of the positions you hold. Your career path should account for your goals, future plans and personality. Considering these factors can help you choose the right starting position and make strategic decisions over time.
But as an advice don't go for many paths at the same time. to choose try to test yourself with many each path enter some of it or try to read each topic.
as a steps:
1- create a list if the things you like.
2- Start setting each major informations like what will you do, how it works will be, the career path of each one ...
3- Try to learn the beginning of it since you have time to investigate.
4- try to select the most passionate major and the major that will return with the most benefit on you.
If at some point, after picking a path, you feel like changing because it's not clicking or it's not what you expected don't feel guilty. Many people, myself included, ended up changing our fields of focus. As long as you end up studying or working where you feel you're at your best that's all that matters.
O*Net Online: https://www.onetonline.org/
1. Outline your career goals
2. Create a five- and 10-year plan
3. Discover your personality type
4. Review your previous experience
5. Compare job requirements to your education
6. Assess your current skill set
7. Take note of your interests
8. Identify your core values
9. Consider your salary needs