What courses can I do after my 10th?

Just wanted to know what courses I can do after the 10th. Also, i was thinking about doing CFA, so which would be the best combination along I can do B. COM
commerce

3
Pros
3
0

Sushant’s Answer

For someone having interest in the field of commerce, I would suggest to prepare for a CA exam while doing your B.Comm. CFA is a tough nut to crack, but considering you would prepare and crack the CA exam, you can go for the various Levels of the CFA Examination. This is the best combination in the current market scenario. A Chartered Accountant having CFA certification is an added advantage. I would suggest the following courses along with your B.Comm studies:
1) Corporate Finance
2) Derivatives
3) Finance & Accounting
4) M&A

Thanks,
0

Samantha’s Answer

I would look into college courses that you school provides. That way you have a jump start on college after u graduate from high school.
0

Shahbaz’s Answer

You should considering courses which can provide you learning in the following areas:
- accounting
- finance
- economics
- commercial law
- business studies

In different countries the combination of above courses are referred differently, so you should select one which provide you the optimum combination among the above mentioned subjects.
0