What type of career options do you have when you major in Biology?

I enjoy the sciences but I do not know what I want major in when in I'm in college. #biology #career-path #the-future

Holly’s Answer

Good Day to you Mayelin, I have been seeing some wonderful names. You had a great question I hope to be of some help in finding an answer to your question about a degree in biology, from what I can gather, a biology major, has many related fields that you can work in if you cannot find a job directly in biology. To name a few are a result analyst, formatting some theories, and proving if they are correct or not by experimentation’s, that would be fun. This depends also on how many years of college that you want to contribute and invest into your career path. For example an undergrad in biology would pay much less than a master’s degree or a degree in medicine or other biology related fields. If you are looking for the future of biology that would be so much fun to discover new organisms and tissue cultures, of tissue of people or animals or any micro biology would be great too, Oh and this can be accomplished by the studies that are in laboratories and experimentation. Clinical trials are used too to prove if something is viable or not viable for public use. You can be of great value in the field of a biologist. You could also work in a lab finding cures for disease, or just studying our planet and the species on our planet or maybe in the future you can study other species that have been discovered in space and on other planets the sky is the limit for you in this field. Biology is a field that you want to probably end up getting a doctorate degree in so you can make much better pay work in the finest places and make a difference on our planet. I wish you all the best, if you would like to know more about biology and related fields you can put the word biology and future of in the search engine in your computers address bar to assist you in your search there is a huge inventory many , list also related jobs for you so you can start working with an undergrad while achieving your graduate degree for biology majors. If you need any more help we are here for you at Career Village. Thanks again.

Thank you for the information!
Thank you, this really helped me understand more!
Thank you for the help
Thank you very much!