Skip to main content
1 answer
Asked Viewed 34 times Translate

What are the various requirements to comply when I am planning to teach abroad such as Japan, Singapore or USA? Currently, I am now an ECE student in the Philippines.

+25 Karma if successful
From: You
To: Friend
Subject: Career question for you
100% of 1 Pros

1 answer

Updated Translate

Neha’s Answer

For USA-

Academically, you need to take the TOEFL or IELTS exam to fulfill English language basics requirement. Then you either need to score well in SATs for undergrad studies, or GRE/GMAT for graduate studies. GMAT is usually taken by students aiming for business related degrees, GRE is usually taken by students interested in science degrees. Once you have taken the exam and have your scores, you apply to individual universities on their website, and send them your TOEFL and SAT/GRE/GMAT score via mail. You also need a statement of purpose, which is roughly a 2-page essay, that talks about your journey so far, and what your goals and purpose are out of the course you are applying for, as well as the country itself.

Financially, you need to show funds proof during visa interview, that covers your fees and partial living expenses.

Thank you very much for the answers. Highly appreciated <3 Ednalyn B.