If no companies are at my college career fair for community management jobs, how can I get a start in the industry?

It's super common that I hear from students who focus 99% of their energy on college career fairs to find entry-level jobs. If community management jobs aren't available at the career fair, what can students do to get their shot at a first job?

_This is part of a question series for CMX Summit to highlight exciting careers in community management. If you are interested in a career in community management, now would be a good time to ask a question of your own!_ #community-management

1

Elisabeth’s Answer

Hi Jared, as a future community manager you should try to proof that you've understood what it's about and reach out to... the community managers network. Have you only put a step in LinkedIn and other networks to find professional forums...

0