Is weather a big impact, Do you travel to different states to do work? Do you enjoy the work itself

I am a student looking to get into the Electrician trade, thanks for your time! student student work career

Why electrician trade ? TY M.

3
Pros
3
0

Ruquayyah’s Answer

Hello, weather is not much of a big impact when you work remotely. If there is bad weather, you mostly have to worry about your internet service being interrupted. Due to COVID, travel has decreased significantly but we will expect travel to eventually pick up and I will be be expected to do some travel. Your employer will most likely adjust to work with employees when there is in-climate weather conditions.
0

Bharathi’s Answer

Hello Cameron ,

I do travel to different state to do the work. Initially it was difficult for me to stay there due to different weather and food. but now its used to it .
also able to manage and I'm enjoying the work what I do . Currently working from home due to COVID , but soon we will be going back to the office to work.

So If you are going into your interesting field , weather will not be a big challenge for you .
0