Melissa A.

1106

26

What careers should I be looking for? How do I even get my foot in the door?

I have a Bachelor's in Sociology, minor in International Relations, and a Master's in Criminal Justice in Homeland Security. What should my searches involve? I am willing to move anywhere. #recruiting #social-networking

Hi Melissa,

You should be search sites like www.usajobs.gov for government positions. You should also look at Department of Homeland Security, FBI, CIA, police departments, especially around border areas and large international gateways like New York city. You have a great educational background in a field that is very hot. Just keep looking and applying.

Jeff

Last updated Feb 17 at 11:49

2 comments

Hello Malissa, There is a broad spectrum of careers you can pursue. You could find work both in the public and private sectors for organizations involved in homeland security, human rights and any other humanitarian crisis. You could also go the route of analysis and become an analyst or a researcher. Best, Chaimaa
Last updated Jul 28 at 05:23

icon-country-tags Ashburn, VA, USA

Schools Add a schools