If I want to earn some money at summer holiday but my English is pretty horrible, what should I do?

2

I don't need some thing like career plan,I just need some simple suggestions. #language #part-time

2

Faye’s Answer

1

What a great idea for the summer! Self-improvement can be fun and beneficial. There are many resources in libraries. Before you leave for the holiday, check with your educators for local places to learn and practice safely; seek a part-time job that would allow you to experience great conversation (restaurants, museums, even your place of worship!). Be patient with yourself and have fun!

1

Lindsey’s Answer

0

Hi there! It would be super helpful to know a little more about you. How old are you? How many hours are you able to work? What kind of work are you most excited about doing? I realize that we're already a couple weeks into summer, so you may already have some plans, but here are a couple suggestions nonetheless!

0