ye F.’s Avatar

ye F.

46

2

If I want to earn some money at summer holiday but my English is pretty horrible, what should I do?

I don't need some thing like career plan,I just need some simple suggestions. #language #part-time

What a great idea for the summer! Self-improvement can be fun and beneficial. There are many resources in libraries. Before you leave for the holiday, check with your educators for local places to learn and practice safely; seek a part-time job that would allow you to experience great conversation (restaurants, museums, even your place of worship!). Be patient with yourself and have fun!

Last updated Jun 07 '17 at 23:38

Hi there! It would be super helpful to know a little more about you. How old are you? How many hours are you able to work? What kind of work are you most excited about doing? I realize that we're already a couple weeks into summer, so you may already have some plans, but here are a couple suggestions nonetheless!

Last updated Jul 03 '17 at 23:37