As time goes on, does being a physician's assistant become harder and kind of boring to do?

I'm interested in becoming a physician's assistant, but I'm not sure if it's the right choice for me physician assistant

1

Andrea’s Answer

Hello,
Working as a PA is very challenging work. Medicine is rarely boring. It's constantly changing with new treatments, new recommendations and new guidelines. One of the best parts of being a PA is the ability to transition within specialties. If you grow disenchanted with a particular specialty, you can always try something new. You can literally do anything. You can also change practice settings; there is a big difference working in an outpatient or office setting versus a hospital setting. There are so many opportunities. Additionally, there are more and more PA residency programs designed to provide additional training in certain specialties, which is a great way to buffer a potential career transition.
0