How do you find the best schools that have the best teaching programs and what resources are there available for me to use to help earn money for school?

1

Im asking because I'm not sure on what schools I should look into for transferring and I want to choose the best school with the best program i can find. I also wanna find resources I can use to help me pay for colleges, these resources include scholarships, grants, etc. #transfer #english #teacher #letsdothis

1

Mark’s Answer

0
Hi Jonnie,
The best schools for film and TV would be USC, UCLA and Pepperdine, and the university in Orange County. Regarding tuition, the cost has soared since I went to college. I'd suggest writing a request for information in Google, maybe Wikipedia? There might be scholarships now? Take a look at USC, UCLA and Pepperdine. Start now, so you can find the best deal in town. Really, good luck.
0