1 answer

In the field of Special Education, should I receive my bachelors degree and begin teaching or get my Masters Degree before teaching

Asked Springfield, Missouri

I would like to begin teaching right after my bachelors degree to help me start earning money to pay back college loans, but I heard that it is difficult to teach and work on your masters degree at the same time. #special-education

1 answer

Pamela’s Answer

Updated Atlanta, Georgia
I think it depends on your schedule. I've always studied and worked at the same time and now I'm used to it, but it's not easy. You can get your bachelors and start teaching. That teaching experience will be an advantage to you, allowing you to reflect upon your Masters in a more deeper way. If you do it like this, make sure you'll be able to dedicate time to your masters. Otherwise, I'd get a bachelors and the masters and then start teaching.