What are some jobs that will let me work with animals?

I love animals, but I don't think I could handle being a veterinarian. What are some other jobs that will allow me to work with animals?

#animals #jobs

Hi Zan! Great question. There's a nice range of jobs that will let you work with animals, from being a breeder to a marine biologist. Working at the zoo as either a habitat specialist, zookeeper, or animal caretaker will definitely give you plenty exposure to animals. You could also work in an animal shelter as a manager or pet adoption consultant. As a wildlife rehabilitator, you would be caring for animals so they can return to the wild. If you would like to learn about more animal related jobs you can check out: http://www.insidejobs.com/blog/top-jobs-for-animal-lovers. I hope this helps and I wish you the best! Mireia R.

2

Daryl’s Answer

You could volunteer for a humane society, animal shelter or rescue agency. Check with each local agency and see what the requirements or opportunities are, let them know why you are interested.

0