I transferred to my current school and I am almost finished with my classes. Great! Yay ...except I don't really have a relationship with the professors since i have only taken one class with them. How do I get recommendation letters from professors?

Updated New York, New York

I am a senior graduating in Spring and i need recommendation letters from professors for application to med school and/or scholarships. Don't really know how to go about it when my classes are 400+ size. #senior #pre-med #college

Megan’s Answer

If your professor has scheduled office hours, go to them! In my experience, it was the best way to get one-on-one time and form a relationship with them, especially with such large class sizes.

I agree with this and will add that you can find out what extracurriculars the professors sponsor. If they do then you can join to get to know them better and boost your resume. Win win!