What are some things that are important to pack for college?

I'm a senior in high school and will be attending in college in the fall. I have made a packing list for move in day but I want to be sure I bring everything necessary. #college-bound #collegelife

Joe’s Answer

Hi Stephanie, some things that I always found handy was a good roll of duct tape, some command strips, and electrical cords. Some colleges don't like electrical cords because of the fire hazard but if you can bring them I definitely would!

Tracey’s Answer

Congrats on going to college! It will be one of the greatest experiences you have in life. Stores like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Walmart puts out a nice list around June and July. You can also do a search on what to bring to college to see if what you have is aligned to recommended lists. Yes have a master list, but leave room and $$ to go to one of the places I mentioned earlier when you arrive to your dorm. Your must haves are bed linens, shower shoes, shower caddy, a microwave, can opener, desk/offices items to name a few.