Educational Writer- New Heights Educational Group
State of Goiás, State of Goiás, Brazil
Here it is a step-by-step comprehensive self-publishing guide that will walk you through on the beginning steps on how to write your book all the way to self-publishing it on Amazon’s Kindle (KDP) Network.
- Deciding Why You Want to Write a Book
- Writing Your Book
- Getting Feedback on Your Book
- Choosing a Book Title
- Hiring a Great Book Editor
- Designing a Book Cover that Converts
- Creating Your Kindle Direct Publishing Account
- Formatting and Uploading your Book
- Self-Publishing Your Book
- Pricing Your Book
- Forming a Launch Team
- Maximizing Book Launch Exposure
Amazon has a self-publishing service called Kindle Direct Publishing where you can create and manage your Kindle eBook, paperback, and audio books. You can even link it with CreateSpace to offer print books to your audience. It’s the best way to start selling books quickly, and I’ve used it for all my self-published books. I highly recommend it for all new self-publishers!
Setting up your KDP account is very simple! Start by following these steps:
This professional recommends the following next steps:
- Visit https://kdp.amazon.com and create an account with either your existing Amazon account or your email address.
- Next, you must complete your tax information. You will not be able to submit your published book if you do not complete this step.
- Once your tax information is complete, hit “Finished” and your account is complete!