what does it take to be a volleyball player.

I would really want to be a volleyball player but scared that I am bad what to I do? #athlete #volleyball #professional-sports #pro-sports

YOU HAVE TO STUDEY EVRY DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Kristo B.

4

Jennifer’s Answer

To be a professional in any sport it will take a lot of time, practice, and perseverance! I would start by joining a local team with a strong coach that will teach you the fundamentals of volleyball. As you get more experience, you can then move onto a traveling team or play for your high school volleyball team.

You can be great at anything you set your mind to, just remember to never give up!

0

Carmen’s Answer

You must know that you can do anything you set your mind to do. Train hard in the weightroom and really focus on getting your form right as far as serving and bumping and timing your jump at the right time. Practice even when you don't feel like it. The best time to get better and to improve your game is in the off season so try to find a one on one trainer to help you and show you the right techniques. Good luck I know you can do it!

0

Ieong’s Answer

In fact, being a volleyball player is not difficult. First of all, have confidence in yourself and don't give up. During the training, you will encounter different endurance physical exercises. At this time, you must stick to it. Remember to pick up a volleyball at any time. Just remember not to give up every opportunity.

0