What do you have to do in order to be a professional football player?

im asking this question because right now my favorite thing to do is play football and I don't think that that will change in a couple years #football #nfl

1

Ken’s Answer

The most important thing to figure out is what do you want to do when you can no longer play your desired sport.

Too many players have their career ended too soon due to injuries. You owe it to yourself to get a good education to insure that you will be able to support yourself and properly manage your money during and after your sports career.
You need to look first at career fit beyond sports. Go to your school counselor and arrange to take interest and aptitude test to determine a good career fit. Talk to people in the career area to get good information.
Study hard, you might also be able to get an academic scholarship.
Choose a good school not only based upon their sports team, but also on their rating in your career area.
Send thank you notes to all who help you.
I will be interested in helping more in the future if I can.
Good Luck!!

thank you good answer Justin S.

Please let me know how you are doing. Was my information helpful? If so, how? What is your next step? Ken Simmons

0